be sound, brain and mind
- July 20-22, 2016
- Pacifico Yokohama
- Atsushi Iriki (RIKEN Brain Science Institute)
The 39th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society (Neuroscience 2016) has successfully closed with 3,375 participants!
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation. We hope to see you in Makuhari, Chiba in 2017.
President, The 39th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society
You will receive a Quo Card as a token of our gratitude,
if you register for the two meetings, the 39th JNS annual meeting and ICP2016.
Please show both of JNS meeting badge (name card) and ICP2016 meeting badge (name card)
at the QUO Card Desk of ICP2016.
(*It can be used in some convenience store or grocery stores.)
- December 10, 2015 - April 20, 2016
- April 21, 2016 - June 17, 2016
December 10, 2015
February 3, 2016 at 12:00 noon (JST)
February 10, 2016 at 12:00 noon (JST)
February 14, 2016 at 24:00 midnight (JST)
- Floor Plan of the Venue is now opened!
- App (iOS) is now available.
- App (Android) is now available.
- Information for Participants is now opened!
- Online Abstract View/Search Systems is opened!
- Special Program by Gender Equality Promotion Committee is open.
- Online Registration has been closed.
- Late-Breaking Abstracts Submission has been closed.
- Late-Breaking Abstracts Submission is now open!
- Late-Breaking Abstracts has been updated.
- Program has been updated.
- Travel Award has been updated.
- Abstract Submission has been closed.
- Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to February 14th, 2016.
- Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to February 10th, 2016.
- Call for Travel Award Applications is now closed.
- Online Registration and Abstract Submission and Hotel Reservation are now open!
- Online applications for Travel Award and International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers are now open!
- Program has been updated.
- Registration, Call for Papers are now available!
(Online registration screen and submission system will open on December 10.)
- International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers is now open!
- Travel Award is now available!
(Application form will open in December.)
- Call for Symposia is now closed.
- Sponsor & Exhibition is open.
- The Deadline for Call for Symposia is extended.
- Call for Satellite Symposia is now open!
- Organizers is now open!
- Call for Symposia is now open!
- Neuroscience 2016 Official Website Opened!
The Japan Neuroscience Society (JNS)
Hongo Bldg., 9F, 7-2-2 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc. (former ICS Convention Design, Inc.)
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
*Contact information has been changed as mentioned above from April, 2016.